Regardless of how experienced you are at yoga, it can actually make you feel better from head to toe. The key here is to make sure you are regular with practising yoga.
No matter what age you are, yoga offers benefits, both physical and mental. Yoga offers a lot of benefits to people who are going through an illness, recovering from surgery or living with a chronic illness. Yoga can become a really important part of the patient’s life in such cases and help speed up the healing process.
Doing a yoga course can help you become a yoga therapist so you can help patients with yoga therapy.
Let us take a look at some of the benefits that yoga offers.
- Improving strength, balance and flexibility: The slow movements and steady breathing involved with yoga can build strength, improve blood flow and warm up the muscles.
- Relief with back pain: The stretching movements in yoga can help with easing pain and improving mobility for people with lower back pain. Yoga is recommended as a first-line treatment for chronic back pain.
- Good for arthritis patients: Practicing gentle yoga can help ease symptoms associated with arthritis, like tender and swollen joints.
- For heart disease: Yoga can reduce overall inflammation in the body, which contributes to better heart health. Yoga also monitors stress levels. Several other issues that contribute to heart issues like blood pressure and weight gain can be monitored with yoga.
- Helps with insomnia: Being consistent with yoga can improve sleep quality because of other issues like anxiety being dealt with through yoga. Yoga helps you get the right mindset so you can fall asleep easier and have a better quality of sleep throughout the night.
For yoga courses in Jharkhand, AISECT University is a really good option and here is some information on them.
- Yoga instructor course: This is a yoga course with a duration of six months. A student opting for this course can take admission into the course immediately after completing their higher secondary education. AISECT university offers a Yoga Instructor Course where students practice yoga to increase their own muscle strength, flexibility and study the principles of yoga and Ayurveda. This course is designed to make students academically and technically proficient to help people in fighting with stress and lifestyle-induced diseases without any medication.
- Postgraduate in yoga and naturopathy: This is a one-year diploma course that one can take up after graduation in any science-related course. Naturopathy focuses on the natural healing ability of the body and discourages the use of medications. It aims to naturally increase the body’s immune system and protect the body against all kinds of illnesses. Some of the main subjects taught in the course include acupuncture, homoeopathy, nutrition therapy, and herbal medicines.
Some of the career prospects awaiting you after doing yoga courses include students having the opportunity to start their own practice or to work in any government or private hospital or to treat patients in a natural form. They also have the option to become yoga instructors in gyms and spas. Some other good career options after studying yoga include yoga studio manager, yoga studio owner, yoga teacher, yoga therapist and many more.